Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rooooar Lion Card

Hi Everyone! When deciding on an image to use for a baby boy card I didn't hesitate to pick up my Roar stamp by Penny Black. He is so darn cute!


I colored him with Copics and added Glossy Accents to his eyes. I was in a hurry so this card was finished without a sentiment. Like the last baby card I shared, this is also a mini size (3.5" X 4.5"). I love to add these to the top of a gift without an envelope. It adds a fun touch to the packaging and also saves time searching for the perfect size envelope.


Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

LynzeeJean said...

This little lion card is so adorable, Ashley!!

Barb said...

What a delightful card, Ashley! Perfect for a little boy! :)

Lynn said...

Simply adorable!

Sarah said...

Adorable! Love it!

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Love that lion and the banner, too!

Tiffany said...

So cute, love the little banner strung across the card!

Alice Wertz said...

so adorable!

suz said...

Such an adorable card! I love all your cards they are just so fun!

Jane said...

LOVE it!