Thursday, November 4, 2010

Catalog Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share a few cards I made way back in July for Penny Black's Christmas catalog.


I had a lot of fun creating this first card. I love traditional Christmas colors and the snow globe stamp is one of my favorites from the catalog.


I paper pieced this image and used a brown colored pencil to add some light shading to the bear. Glossy Accents were used on the bird, hat and snow cliff.

*Hi to all my readers at D&S in NYC! :)*

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Such fun, fabulous cards, Ashley!

Barb said...

Both cards are so adorable, Ashley! Darling images!

Alice Wertz said...

these are so sweet! lovely cards, Ashley!

Tiffany said...

These are sooo wonderful! What fun cards, congrats for having these in their catalog!

em said...

Wow, love the cards:)

Jane said...

LOVE them both!