Monday, November 22, 2010

Mimi's Mail

Hi Everyone! I created today's card with holiday thank you cards in mind. I love this image of Mimi putting a letter in the mailbox.

I colored the image with Copics and added Mimi in as a second layer to add a little bit of dimension. The snowflakes were filled in with Stickles and I added Glossy Accents to the envelope.

TIP: When I find an area that is hard to color with Copics because it is too small (like the edges of the bird's hat) I like to stop and switch to a newly sharpened colored pencil in a matching color.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Penny Black Royal Greeting

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Utterly delightful!!! Love this, Ashley!!

Fogarasi Ter├ęz said...

I love this little girl. Very sweet card.

Jane said...

ok...I just LOVE Mimi!!! LOVE this card too!

Barb said...

Charming card, Ashley! Love the layers of color behind Mimi!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great layers and coloring.

Tiffany said...

She's a doll! Love all the mimi stamps! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving holiday Ashley!