Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Decorated Filigree Tree

Hi Everyone! I forgot to share this card that I made a few weeks ago. It features the Filigree Tree from Penny Black.


I used black ink to stamp the tree but stamped it once before stamping this image. I love the lighter grey color it created. I accesorized the tree with a few buttons and glittery brads. I often cut off the back of the brad and just use the top when embelishing a card. I don't like the extra bulk and just having to top allows me to slide the brad around to find a perfect spot for it. I finised the card off with a simple twine bow and a classic sentiment.


Have a great day!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Darling tree! Love that you decorated it with buttons! :)

Barb said...

What a pretty card, Ashley! I love the soft colors and added buttons and brads!

Tiffany said...

Pretty design! You always have a great way of piecing together your papers!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very pretty card. The button and brad ornaments are the perfect touch.

donna mikasa said...

So pretty with your trademark buttons!