Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tick Tock Goes the Clock

When I saw the new Hero Arts clock stamp set it went straight to my "must have - gonna buy it now" list. This is the first card I created with the set.

Not only are the images super cute and fun to color but the sentiments are clever and give you lots of great ideas on what cards to make using the set.

Hope you are having a great day!

Materials:
Stamps: Hero Arts Cuckoo
Ink: Memories Black Dye
Paper: PTI
Other: Hero Arts buttons, String, PrismaColor Pencils



12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ooh, you've made this sooo pretty with the pastel buttons mixed in with the chocolate! Nice! Now you're really enabling me to get this, I wasn't too interested in it at first, but after seeing some folks use it, hmmmm, I think I've changed my mind! :)

Tracey said...

SUPER CUTE Ashley!!!!! PERFECT card in everyway :)

donna mikasa said...

I never thought a cuckoo clock could be so cute!
Love it! That set is now on my wish list!

Kryssi said...

hey ashley,the clocks were the only clear stamps i like from the new catalog and almost got it... just waiting, lol.. glad to see your cards again!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so adorable, Ashley!! lovely coloring and color combination!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Really cute! Love the buttons too!

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Ashley...now I want that set too!! Does it ever End??
Your card is just Darling.....

Deneen said...

I love clocks this looks like a must have set! Thanks for sharing

Kathy said...

Love this card Ashley and you always embellish perfectly!!! I always think to myself how would Ashley do this! Happy New Year to YOU! Hugs,Kathy

Jill said...

Great pastel colors with the dark chocolate brown! I'm such a fan of your cards-- they are always so crisp and clean and you make the images really shine!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the colors and buttons (of course...as you have a thing for buttons-so do I!!)! I love your style, Ashley!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love this Ashley!!!! It's one of my favorite sets of all "time", hee hee! :)