Monday, January 4, 2010

I Love Squirrels

I love squirrels. I'm not really sure what draws me to the little critters but I love them. The Hero Arts squirrel stamp is one of my favorites. He is so perfect for so many different things.

I had fun layering a bunch of circles to make the background and making the squirrel's wish travel through the air with gems. :)

Hope you have a great day! See you soon!

Materials:
Stamps: Woodland Creatures, Clouds, Celebrate All Day
Paper: PTI, BoBunny
Ink: VersaMark, Memories Black Dye
Other: Machine Stitching, Gems, PrismaColor Pencils

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the layering of the colorful background! I'm not a fan of squirrels in real life, but I LOVE THIS!!

Amanda Profumo said...

Love it! I think squirrels are cute too! ;)

Nancy said...

Charming...absolutely charming! The squirrel is too cute sending his wish skyward, great design!

Tiffany said...

Lovely the way you made the clouds like that, very creative!! Cute as pie!!

Alice Wertz said...

this is such a lovely design! very sweet card!

Vanessa said...

Love this little squirrel, too! I am always happy when a squirrel is hopping by! Super card, Ashley!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Lucy Abrams said...

I also love squirrels - and I LOVE this cute card. Adorable...