Friday, January 22, 2010

Card Drive for Kids: Owl Inspired

This card drive...

and this PBK Owl...

inspired this...

Happy Friday! While the stamps were out for my last couple of cards this idea came to me. The owl is another great Jennifer McGuire technique. I stamped the image, cut it out, then used the reverse side. Then the long leg idea came from you know who, posted up you know where. When I think of kid cards I think of lots of fun crazy colors (you know I like color anyways).

I hope to make a few more kids cards and then get them off in the mail.
Have a great weekend!


13 comments:

Jennifer said...

loves these!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! too cute!! LOVE the long legs and the fun colors! this will make a kid very happy for sure! =)

donna mikasa said...

Super cute! Love the paper piecing and cheery colors!

Lin said...

LOVE your card! The colors are so fun and will make some little one smile, I'm sure!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOO cute Ashley....Love this Super FUN adorable card!!

Sarah M said...

This is TOO cute, Ashley!

Tiffany said...

What perfect inspiration Ashley, love PBK to death! Wish I could have everything in that store for myself...even though I don't have a little girl! ;) Beautiful how you did the cute little legs!

Virginia L. said...

Such a BRILLIANT card! Love love love all the details! So sweet in every way!

AnitaRex said...

Love the legs! And the flower head! Such a darling card!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

this owl is so cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing

Vera Ling said...

Love the card. It's so cheerful. I am addingyour blog as one I need to follow. :)

Jenn Biederman said...

So cute, Ashley! I love these owls too...caught my attention when I got the PB Kids catalog. Love how you interpreted it on your card...the recipient is going to love it!

Kathy said...

Oh la la Ashely I can't say enough about this card....incredibly adorable...thanks for sharing your inspiration!! You are so talented. Hugs,Kathy