Skip to main content

A Sparkly Cupcake!

Hi Everyone! What is the perfect topping on a cupcake? Glitter of course! Ha! This is my first card I'm submitting for Lucy's Glitter Challenge. Love that girl!

This card was super easy to put together and the sketch could be used over and over again for so many fun different types of cards. I also had to pull out one of my favorite cupcake card color combinations. You can't go wrong with pink, brown and craft! Right, Donna? :)

Hope you have a great day!

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
So PRETTY Ashley...Love this SWEET card!!
donna mikasa said…
So glittery and yummy! Yep, you can't go wrong with that color combo....love it!
Virginia L. said…
DELICIOUS! Love your colors and layering! All that glitter looks so yummy!
Such a pretty card...nice construction and very colorful.

Debra

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs
Tiffany Ervin said…
Very cute, double delicious with that color combo you've used too! Love it!
Lucy Abrams said…
Absolutely DELICIOUS Ashley. Perfect colour combination... and it's making me hungry... hmmm, what can I munch on.
P.s. You're so sweet. x
So sweet, Ashley! Great design!
Kathy said…
Hey Ashley, I just love your low cal cupcake with all the yummy glitter! So adorable and so sweet! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,kathy
sanjeet said…
Love your colors and layering! All that glitter looks so yummy!

Work From Home

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...