Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Sparkly Cupcake!

Hi Everyone! What is the perfect topping on a cupcake? Glitter of course! Ha! This is my first card I'm submitting for Lucy's Glitter Challenge. Love that girl!

This card was super easy to put together and the sketch could be used over and over again for so many fun different types of cards. I also had to pull out one of my favorite cupcake card color combinations. You can't go wrong with pink, brown and craft! Right, Donna? :)

Hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

So PRETTY Ashley...Love this SWEET card!!

donna mikasa said...

So glittery and yummy! Yep, you can't go wrong with that color combo....love it!

Virginia L. said...

DELICIOUS! Love your colors and layering! All that glitter looks so yummy!

Debra said...

Such a pretty card...nice construction and very colorful.

Debra

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Tiffany said...

Very cute, double delicious with that color combo you've used too! Love it!

Lucy Abrams said...

Absolutely DELICIOUS Ashley. Perfect colour combination... and it's making me hungry... hmmm, what can I munch on.
P.s. You're so sweet. x

dustypenny said...

So sweet, Ashley! Great design!

Kathy said...

Hey Ashley, I just love your low cal cupcake with all the yummy glitter! So adorable and so sweet! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,kathy

sanjeet said...

Love your colors and layering! All that glitter looks so yummy!

Work From Home