Thursday, August 12, 2010

Moo Cow

Hi Everyone! I'm back to share a card I made with Taylor's sketch #123. I flipped the sketch a little bit to work with my image. Speaking of the image, isn't this cow adorable?

I layered Nestabilities Classic Ovals with Labels 4. I love the combo. If you have several dies try mixing and matching them in different ways. They don't have to nest perfectly to be a great match!

I colored the cow with Copics, inked up all the layers and used pointille and letter background to add subtle interest to the background.


I was super excited to finally use buttons from the very talented Jane. Love the character and interest they add. Thanks Jane!!!!<>

Hope you are having a great day! See you back here soon!

7 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

You keep showing the cutest stamps and then I think I need them!!! This is adorable Ashley!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute!! love that adorable cow!!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute--love how you used the Nesties--and that's such a cute Moo Cow!

LynzeeJean said...

That cow is the cutest thing ever!!

Vanessa said...

Oh, so adorable!

Tiffany said...

What a cute image Ashley, great design and sense of colors you chose!

Dottie said...

That is such a cute cow. I never thought of mixing the Nesties. Love it.