Monday, August 23, 2010

Bumble Bee Thank You Card

UPDATE: Card shape was done using the two largest dies from Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8. :)

Hi Everyone! Today I'm going to share a fun quick Thank You card. I love stamps that make card making easy. A special thank you is definitely one of those stamps.


I started by stamping the focal image and then colored it with Copics. I added a few tiny pearls to the flower centers then added honey bee covered in Glossy Accents along with a few Basic Grey buttons.


Hope you had a great Monday!

11 comments:

Jana said...

So adorable! How did you do the shapes of the card? Spellbinders?

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet and delightful, Ashley! lovely card!

Sarah said...

So, so CUTE!!! LOVE it!

Virginia L. said...

So awesome!! Love this, Ashley!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Ashley! What a sweet, adorable card! I especially like the coloring and faux stitching. Very cheerful! :-)

Tiffany said...

So cute and whimsical, love all the bright colors on this!

Kathy said...

Ashely I am in love with this card. Now I have to add this to my stamp list...lol you always inspire me!!
Hugs,kathy

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card Ashley...Love the cheery colors and your layout is just perfect!!

Jane said...

Soooo ADORABLE!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love your super duper adorable card, Ashley!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute, Ashley! Love that lil' bee....