Monday, July 26, 2010

My Friend Mimi

Hi Everyone! I'd like you to meet my friend. She is fun, energetic, happy and an all around great gal! Oh and did I mention...she is loads of fun to color too! Meet Mimi.

I colored Mimi with Copics and Prisma Color pencils. Then I layered clouds behind her that were stamped with pointille. I will be using this fun polka dot stamp A LOT!

I've had a big day so I'm off to relax. I can't wait to start reading all the CHA posts! Oooo it won't be long before I'll be drooling over lots of new fun products!!!! Yippee!

PS- I'm TOTALLY excited about THIS! :)

10 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

this is so adorable, Ashley! i love mini, too! super sweet card!

donna mikasa said...

So sweet on her little bike! And congrats on your other bike card, too! Way to go, Ashley!

Barb said...

what a cute image she is! Love this card, Ashley! The cute little buttons are a nice touch!

Christine Blain said...

Aww, sweet!! Such a cutie with her wind-blown hair. Love your dotty clouds, Ashley. Gorgeous card!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my Gosh, How cute is Mini!! I just love the way your colored and layering this cute image! ADORABLE to the max!! Congrats on your win!! So happy to see this thread about you!! http://www.flickr.com/groups/heroarts/discuss/72157624460646779/

Kryssi said...

mimi is adorable!!! and congrats on your win, my fabulous friend.. :)

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Ashley...Love these PB Images!! Too cute!! Congrats on your Win too....Loved the Bicycle card!!

Tiffany said...

Oh, how fun and very sweet Ashley, love this cute design, she's a sweetheart riding her little bike!

Nicky Hsu said...

Ashley, Super cute card!! I love the cloud. This is a happy card.

Suzanne said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!!! Too cute!