Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hill Flowers Polaroid Card

Hi Everyone! Its Wednesday! How is your week going? I've had a fun couple of days playing with the hill flowers stamp and am excited to show you this card!

First I stamped the paisley swirls background stamp which was inked up with various ColorBox Chalk Ink blues. Then I layered the hill flowers stamp right over it. After I finished the focal image it reminded me of a photograph so I framed it up like an old Polaroid picture and added a sentiment. Then I added a butterfly punch covered in Glossy Accents. I love the look!

Hope you have a great day!

I also want to mention that my brother's girlfriend just opened up a Etsy shop to sell her AMAZING jewelry. Check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Onenonplainjane

10 comments:

Lin said...

A patent leather butterfly!! Beautiful, Ashley!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Ashley! Gorgeous card! I love that the blue swirls get more intense near the corners. And I love the "Polaroid" framing! Too cute! :-)

Virginia L. said...

Love the dramatic effect, Ashley! That glossy buterfly is gorgeous!! Such an elegant card!

Barb said...

This has such an elegant feel, Ashley! Love the blue swirls with the silhouette flowers! and what a gorgeous butterfly!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful! The black ink color on the flower stands out so wonderfully!

Alice Wertz said...

this is sooooo elegant, Ashley! love the beautiful background. just gorgeous!

Christine Blain said...

Now this, Ashley, would have to be THE most beautiful card you've ever shared with us!! And that's saying something :)
The butterfly is divine, as are the swirls. Love everything about it; you're too clever!

Kathy said...

Ashley this is perfection at it's best!!!!!!! Just stunning and elegant...love it :)

Barbara said...

Ashley, this is beautiful! I love the swirls in the background and the clean,graphic look!

Nicky Hsu said...

This is so pretty. You nail it. I love the color and the butterfly.