Friday, October 18, 2013

Winner and a Card



It's time to pick a winner...Blogger 

Christina said...
Just found your blog through Ellen's newsletter--what a treat! I adore this layout with the die cut window for the little house. How adorable!
October 15, 2013 at 7:17 AM

I used Random.org and Christina won! Congrats Christina! Email me at cherryhilldesign at hotmail dot com and I will get you your prize!

I just got through a lot of assignments so I thought it would also be fun to make a card JFF (Just for Fun)! I pulled out Cosmos and the matching dies.


This card shares a lot of ideas from other cards I've made lately. The die cutting is from HERE, the washi bow is from HERE (tutorial HERE) and the slanted paper is from HERE. All are elements that I love and will probably do over and over again. :) 


When I was putting together the card I needed to do something to the star to make it match the tone of the rest of the card. Ink splatters? No. Paper piece? No. And then I remembered Jennifer McGuire's swipe stamping technique! Yes! Just what I was looking for. Card done. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: