Thursday, October 10, 2013

Avocado Arts October

Hi Everyone! I'm over on the Avocado Arts blog today sharing my cards for their October release!
 
Here is a peek at one of my cards...


 
The acorn in this set is adorable. I love highlighting stamps by putting them behind a die cut shape with a little dimensional adhesive. I also couldn't help myself from putting more washi tape ruffles on this card. I love the texture it adds without adding too much bulk! It's a good thing. ;)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

7 comments:

Lin said...

Love this, Ashley! I'm going to try your washi ruffle idea!

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET!

מתנות מקוריות said...

don't let the squirrel byte!
:-)

Diane said...

Super simply cute!!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love the use of your washi tape against the grid paper and woodgrain. Great idea!

Lisa H. said...

adorbs! totally cute. love the touch of washi.

Carrie C said...

Love the washi tape ruffles! What a great idea for interest & dimension without bulk!