Monday, November 5, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks November Trend Watch



Hi Everyone! Its time for a new Sparks challenge! Are you ready? This one is fun!!!!
 
This week's trend challenge is to create a card inspired by typography.
 


 
I've been enjoying this trend A LOT lately. I had fun putting my card together and making the sentiment rhyme. :)


 
I used Christmas Sampler, All Yule Need and He Said, She Said. Hope you join in the challenge! Can't wait to see what you create! I'll be watching...  :) :) :)
 
Get inspired and check out what the other Paper Smooches Sparks DT members created...

4 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous card!I love the layout, the papers...everything about it!
Hugs and smiles

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE this! LOVE the rhyme and the papers--LOVE the different sentiments you've used! AMAZING!! Way to rock your first DT challenge with us:)

Lori said...

This is so fun! Love the mix of sentiments!

Meadie said...

I just love your fun christmas card x x