Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cool Shades November Challenge

Hi Everyone! Its time for a new Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!
 

 
This week it's an awesome color challenge. Are you ready for these fun colors? :)
 

 
Here is my card. I had fun pulling out some patterned papers and coordinating inks to fit the challenge. My card started with that adorable little camera from Knick Knacks. I also used He Said, She Said, Geo Graphic and Chilly Chums.
 
 
Be sure to stop by the other Sparks DT blogs for more inspiration. :)
 
Savannah O’Gwynn

Join in the fun HERE. I can't wait to see what you create!

6 comments:

Nina Yang said...

Love how you used the color combo! Super cute!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card--FAB use of design, stamps, and colors! YOU ROCK:)

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the fun, graphic design.

The Paper Parade said...

Our cards definitely go together with this challenge :) I used a polaroid and you a camera :) I love all the different shapes, and patterns on your card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great color combination with a fabulously modern geometric design!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohhhh, amazing design, Ashley! Absolutely love this one!