Saturday, November 3, 2012

More Exciting News

The good news seems to be stacking up these days! In case you didn't see the news, I was one of the lucky winners of World Card Making Day in the Love category. I'm joined by some super talented ladies and I can't WAIT to see their cards. It will be a special issue for sure! Thank you to EVERYONE for all of your kind messages and support. It makes me smile. :)
 
Today's card was one of my entries that didn't win. The stamps are from THIS fun set by Teri Anderson. Her stamps rock. ;) The brick pattern is from Lawn Fawn's Interlocking Backdrops. That set has been a fav of my lately that never seems to be put away.
 

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the design on this card. Congratulations on your World Cardmaking Day win in the Love category -- stiff competition so you have every right to be thrilled.

Tarynne Wise said...

Congratulations to you!! My week went the same as yours, design team news and then magazine news! So exciting! Can't wait to see your card!