Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome Baby

Hi Everyone! I have some friends that are expecting a baby any day now so I thought I'd put together a special card for their special little boy. :)


I combined stamps from Papertrey Ink's Night, Night Moon and Tiny Tags and also used die cuts from Tiny Tags and Up, Up and Away. I'm absolutley in love the Good Day Sunshine collection from My Mind's Eye and used a few of the patterened papers on this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

PS- Have you seen the preview party for Lily Pad Cards? Its gonna be huge! Don't miss out on the fun! Get hoppin!!!!

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Kryssi said...

Ahh you got Tiny Tags! It's been OOS, but I'm ordering it soon. Super cute card. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Lynn said...

Adorable card...I love this little hanging star...I am sure your friend will love it!

Lin said...

How sweet!

Barb said...

Ashley, this is just delightful! Beautiful mix of papers, colors and elements! The perfect card to welcome a new baby!

Tiffany said...

Super cute! So clever with the star dangling from the moon!

Jane said...

This is sooooooo SWEET! LOVE it!

Bellaidea said...

Hi! Your cards are so cute!
I will fallow!
Regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Allan said...

Ashley I really like the star hanging from the moon. Very cute.

Deirdre said...

So beautiful - love it.

Christiana said...

This is so adorable! Wow, you are extremely talented! I've looked back through several pages of archives here (through last September, actually) and I just really love your work! It's fun, and cheerful, and uplifting. In fact, I've addd you to my list of most favorite bloggers. I only wish I'd found you sooner!

Renee VanEpps said...

This is so beautiful!!! So glad I found your blog today :)