Monday, March 7, 2011

Lucky to Have You

Hi Everyone! Welcome to a very rare double post day. Today on Facebook I noticed that Paper Crafts had a fun color challenge that ends today. With lots of ideas already whirling around in my head this card came together quickly.


I used Paper Smooches FREE digi images HERE, a simplified pot of gold cut with my Silhouette, my trusty Spellbinders Labels 8 die and the colors for the challenge. Its a little more simple than I normally go for but I think I like it. :)



Hope you had a little luck today. :)

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Aw... how adorable and FUN!! That's what I love about your style and designs, Ashley! ALWAYS a delight to see! LOVE the pleasant "surprises" each time I visit. That pot of gold/buttons are too cute! You really think outside the "pot" :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Ashley you are the queen of buttons! You always use them in such fun ways.

justsomestuffimade said...

Fun card Ashley - I love the golden buttony goodness ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Linda Beeson said...

This is so cute, how cute to use the buttons like this.