Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Bright Spot

Hi Everyone! I was totally inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab World blog so I had to play along. :)


The picture inspired me in so many ways. I loved the color, white space, woodgrain, fun and kitchen theme. So with all that inspiration I created this card.


I used the What's Perking Hero Art's clear set and stamped the images I wanted to use in several PTI patterened papers (all pulled from my stash to match the tigger picture). The brown label was stamped with a Designer Woodgrain and the background was stamped with Background Basics: Retro. I finished the card with a few embelishments including a handmade button by Jane.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Such a fun take on the challenge photo, Ashley! Wonderful card!

Virginia L. said...

What a CHARMING card! The "plate" is ingenious! Love it!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love the paper piecing and perfect colors, too!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE it! Makes me hungry!! LOVE how you created your plate! Brilliant!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Perfect Card Ashley....I have this set uninked!!! Need to Ink it...Love what you did here!!

Tiffany said...

Adorable colors on the trigger photo, love your sweet card Ashley!