Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New Style

Hi Everyone! I stepped outside of my own personal style (I think?) to create this card inspired by Sally's card in the new Hero Arts catalog (page 1 if you wanna chek it out).


Her card was loaded with fun texture, had a great sketch and beautiful colors. I took all of that and translated her design with some fun stamps in my collected that needed a little love. The button is by Jane. I absolutley LOVE her buttons and will use them again and again because they are so stinkin' cute! I pulled out a sewing pin to unclog my Glossy Accents and then decided it would be fun to add a few to the card. Kinda adds a homemade touch, don't you think?


Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This is so darn sweet?

Virginia L. said...

Kathy just took my words!!! I think your card will look FABULOUS no matter what style they are...BECAUSE you have a beautiful style all of your own! LOVE this!

donna mikasa said...

Love the fun elements on your card--great take on Sally's card, created "Ashley' style!

Barb said...

What a fab card, Ashley! Creating out of your comfort zone suits you! Love it!

Jane said...

LOOOOOOOVE it! always do! (love your work)

Tiffany said...

I love how you made this collage! Great to see your take on Sally's card!