Friday, October 8, 2010

Trick or Treat Friend

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to share this card with you today. Its also featured over on the Penny Black blog today. So be sure to visit over there and check it out!

I took the super cute Mimi & Friend stamp and decided to use just the Friend. :) She reminded me of a little girl out on Halloween so I search for a treat basket for her and found the perfect pumpkin in the Trick or Treat set. I trimmed the top of the pumpkin, lined it with black ink and added a strap with black string. Mimi's friend is ready to go!

I appreciate you stopping by today! Have a great day!

Trick or Treat Friend: Mimi and Friend 4085J, Trick or Treat 30-005

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is very sweet! I LOVE the bright and cheery colors for Halloween!

Elizabeth Allan said...

This card makes me smile. You are so creative.

Kathlene said...

Adorable image and beautifully colored. Love your happy Halloween card!

Alice Wertz said...

this is just adorable! love it!

Jane said...

Adorable!