Sunday, May 2, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch #111

Hi Everyone! When I saw Taylor's sketch this week I just had to play! Sketches are SO inspirational to me. :) Here is her fun sketch...

A fun sketch calls for fun stamps, right? For my card I used Papertrey Ink's A Little Argyle and Wonderfully Whimsical.

The focal point was cut out using my circle and scalloped circle Nestabilites. The house was colored with my Copics and the sign and hill were paper pieced. The background has the subtle tone on tone diamond pattern and the yellow scalloped edge (PTI's medium scallop die cut) adds to the whimsy. I finished the card off with a few buttons and some machine stitching.

All paper is Papertrey Ink and the buttons are Hero Arts.

Hope you have a great day!


10 comments:

Jana said...

Cute!

Tiffany said...

This is an especially cute set, love the images of the homes,wow, thanks for the enabling! Super cute card!

Vanessa said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card with beautiful colors, LOVE it!!

Alice Wertz said...

your color combination is always so soft and pretty! super sweet card!

Sarah said...

Such a cute card, Ashley!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Ashley...your cards are ALWAYS so PPETTY and you have a style that is Always you and Always Perfect!!

Kathy Martin said...

This card just couldn't be any dang cuter! I LOVE it! :) Great design too!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Such a cute card!

Taylor said...

This totally makes me smile! So sweet! Thanks for playing the TE sketch challenge!