Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Woodgrain

Hi Everyone! I have another woodgrain card to share with you tonight. Let me tell you something...once I get that stamp out I just can't put it away! I'm a little bit of a woodgrain addict. :)

To go with my woodgrain background I got out my "old" Stampin Up butterfly die cuts and layered them using AMuse paper. I needed a pop so I used some BoBunny polka dot paper paired with a lot of my favorite Papertrey Ink cardstock. Buttons, twine and scallop die cut are also PTI. I finished the card off with a simple thanks sentiment from Hero Arts.

Finally, I want to share my FAVORITE new crafting website. I know of Kiki through a friend. I've never met her but think the world of her. She just started a blog and Esty shop and I'm enjoying all of it!!! You'll especially enjoy her craftiness if you've got little kiddos. ;)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

dustypenny said...

Beautiful card, Ashley!

Joy said...

So beautiful Ashley, love all the lovely elements on your card and your design is stunning, love it. :)

Virginia L. said...

SO gorgeous! I love your composition and use of woodgrain! Love all the details!!

Alice Wertz said...

very sweet card and beautiful color combination!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful design, love the color scheme!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Ashley! Wonderful card! I like the simple and clean look! :-)