Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 19

I can't say enough how much I love Dawn McVey's color challenges! So so fun! I also got to play with some of my favorite Hero Arts images.

Thanks for the fun challenge Dawn!

Materials:
Stamps: Hero Arts Three Butterflies, Designer Woodgrain, Flourish, Celebrate All Day
Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Lavender Moon, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Bitty Box Basics
Ink: VersaMark, Memories Black Dye
Other: PTI Button, String, Nestabilities Label One Die, Cuttlebug

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...

LOVE how you use the colors, Ashley! So fresh and eye-catching!GORGEOUS!

Tiffany said...

Oh my, very pretty, it's been so long since I've played, what an inspiration you are, hope the kids are well - enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones!

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Ashley! The colors and design are flawless, as always!

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!! You always use color and design in such an AMAZING way!

Tracey said...

Ashley...This is so PERFECT and PRETTY!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

Helen F. said...

Oh WOWOW! Ashley this is really a beautiful card for Dawn's challenge...love it!

Andrea M said...

Wow - this is fantastic! Love the way you've incorporated the challenge colors - it's so unique and awesome!

Jennie said...

Beautiful card! Love the woodgrain background and the butterfly. Maybe I just need to break down and buy that woodgrain stamp from Hero Arts because I keep seeing it used all over the place. :-)

Spardha said...

so simple, elegan and PRETTY!! :D

Terri E. said...

I like the woodgrain background and the fun split center image. Way to rock the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Journeymark Cards & Gifts said...

Ahsley, I love this card. The woodgrain background and the butterfly are perfection!!!

So beautiful!!

Winter said...

So cute! :)