Friday, November 27, 2009

Lucy's First Challenge

Hey Everybody! I made this card for Lucy's first card challenge DAYS ago but with the hustle and bustle of the holidays arriving (and crazy kiddos), I'm just getting aroung to posting it. Oh how I love the holidays! Seriously, they are my favorite! Just got the tree up tonight (no wasting time around here!) and lights on the house will go up tomorrow! Yippee!

K, so back to my card...Lucy's challenge was to use aqua, pink and kraft.

I used one of my favorite Hero Arts owl images. Since the stamped image shows the owl with closed eyes, I added goggly eyes to wake him up!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Materials:
Stamps: Hero Arts Sending Happy Thoughts, Cloud Design Block
Ink: Memories Black Dye, VersaMark
Paper: BoBunny, PTI
Other: Hero Arts Flower, Button; Apron Lace Fiskars Punch; String; Nestabilities Label One Die; Cuttlebug




13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

SUPER adorable!I love your composition and the owl is perfect for your LO. Simply delightful!Happy belated Thanksgiving, Ahsley!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so adorable!

Lucy Abrams said...

Ashley I LOVE it - I can never resist your adorable cards... this owl is so cute. Hope you are well, thanks for playing along. Happy holidays :)

Diana said...

Just ADORABLE Ashley

Tracey said...

Ashley....this card is so ADORABLE!! LOVE it and I always LOVE your style!!!!

Tiffany said...

Aww...this is sooo darling, such daintiness with the beautiful owl, love it!

Isabelle P. said...

Magnifique cette carte. J'adore !

donna mikasa said...

Super sweet card! Love your trademark owl.....

nasuha ahmad helmi said...

hi,
i just found your blog. and i really like all you creations. some of it really inspire me. thank you =)

Jane said...

ADORABLE!!! love it!

Joan B said...

love this. your work is rocks!!!

cjsmom said...

i just wanted to let you know that i love your blog and your creations. i have an award for you on my blog. just right click on the picture to save it and add it to your blog if you'd like.
Aud Cards

Lydia said...

I love that owl and what a great bracket Shape!