Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunshine in the Fall

Both of the kiddos are sleeping at the same time! Hip hip hooray! It won't last long so here is a quick share...

For the small butterfly I taped strips of patterned paper to a solid sheet and then used my Stampin' Up butterfly die cut. The clear butterfly is also a Stampin' up beauty that I stamped with white StazOn.

I put dimensional tape under both sets of wings to give her little lift. :)


Will add supply list later...

Off to create! Have a great day!




6 comments:

Donna Mikasa said...

That SU butterfly die is on my wish list! It's just gorgeous and so is your card! Yay for naptime!!

Tricia said...

omgoodness I love what you did with the strips of paper for your butterfly! great idea!

Alice Wertz said...

the butterflies look amazing! you really made me want to get this die!!! beautiful card!

Kathy said...

So beautiful Ashley. Today I made a card and I was thinking of you when I put my buttons on...lol! You always inspire me!
Hugs,kathy
http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Darling! We all need sunshine even in this cold weather! Love the butterfly and this design is fabulous!

Virginia L. said...

I am the LUCKIEST person as I now own this VERY card! Thank you, Ashley, for sending me sunshine!! I hope your kids nap more (LOL) so you have some free ME time. I thank you for the thoughtful card and sweet comments.... xoxo Virginia