Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Paper Piecing Cherries

Hi Everyone! A quick post tonight to share a card I created for this week's paper piecing challenge over at Hero Arts. I love this technique and am itching to get back to my craft room to create another one!

Oh, check out the wood grained patterned paper! So yummy! So so fun!

Hope you had a great day! See ya soon!

Materials:
[Thinking of You Cherry Card]
Materials: Hero Arts Cherries, Happy Hello
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket
Other: Copics, Hero Arts Gems


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Darling card, just love it!! So cute and you always have a style with the pearls, they always look perfect no matter where you place them!

Tricia said...

this is cute. I so don't understand that whole paper piecing thing. I need to use it!

Virginia L. said...

I love the woodgrain pp as it adds warmth to the card. Your cherry leaves are super lovely! Awesome card, Ashley! I sure hope you get to make more pp-piecing cards!