Monday, July 6, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 11

Happy Monday everyone! I'm taking a day off of sharing my acetate cards to share the card I created for Dawn McVey's color challenge.

When I first saw these colors on Dawn's blog I pictured the card I wanted to make. When I got in my craft room and pulled out the colors I decided to go in a completely different direction! Apples!



Materials:
[Red Red Green Apple Card]
Stamps: Hero Arts Four Apples Set, Happy Hello
Paper: PTI Bitty Box, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, White
Ink: Memory Box Black
Other: Machine Stitching, Hero Arts Gems, Corner Rounder


Comments are welcome and appreciated!

11 comments:

kelly r said...

perfect ashley! the apples are so cute! great job!

Jane said...

gorgeous!!

dannisdoodles said...

oh i love this!!!

Lucy, England said...

Such a perfect Ashley card - you always combine flawless finish with gorgeous design. LOVE your amazing style.

clouds shadler said...

so adorable! love the apples and the lay out of the card!

Clouds :D

Karen said...

Really cute card. Love the stitching.

Yaneri said...

Simply cute! I came across your blog by Twitter HeroArts.

Yaneri

Winter said...

The apples are perfect! This is one of my favorites! Top pick for sure! :)

Karen said...

Lovin' all the bright pink! Your apples are perfect! :>

Helen F. said...

So cute! Love the apples for Dawn's challenge, great colors for this card.

Janelle said...

I like the divided green strip and the way you incorporated the green apple on the red circle. Great stitching, too. A bright, cheerful card!