Skip to main content

Bella Blvd: A to Z Cards

Back to school time is so exciting, right? I love getting my kids ready. When I first got the Tiny Tots collection the Flashcard papers caught my eye right away. I had to make a card set for my young kids!


I started by upcycling a box I had around the house. I added a few papers (Toy Chest), chipboard letters (Amorie White) and stickers (Tiny Tots Trinkets, Red Chevron Tape) to the top of the box. I could have die cut an actual playing card box out of card stock but the large square box will work better for the tiny hands playing with it at my house. ;)


There are three sheets of patterned paper that make up the Flashcard A to Z and 1-10 set (Flashcards A-L, Flashcards M-X, Flashcards YZ123). I cut them apart, then rounded the corners. My kids are pretty good with patterned paper (yep, they are BIG time crafters) so I didn't feel like I had to reinforce the paper but you can easily laminate or back these cards with card stock if you needed to. ;)


These cards will be a super fun addition to my kids learning and game collection. I know they'll be inspired to draw from the pictures and will love reviewing their letters with these adorable cards!

Comments

Petti said…
wow great project. love this card set!
DoofyJEss2 said…
Love this card set!!!! So super cute!! Can't wait for these papers to come out in September!!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...