Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Newton's Nook: November Release

Hi Everyone! I'm back to share a few cards from Newton's Nook November release. 

First up is this card using Frozen Friends. I LOVE this snowman with his cup of coffee (or hot chocolate). 


The sentiment is so fun. I adore the sentiments that combine the typed font with the handwriting. They are my favorite!

Next up is Snow Day. I had to make the snow penguin sliding down a hill. Isn't he the best? Again, the sentiments are super fun and fit the images perfectly! :)


Thank you Jen for allowing me to guest design this month for Newton's Nook!  It's been so fun and I can't wait to make a few more projects with your awesome stamps! 


5 comments:

Trisha Klowak said...

These are so cute!!! :)

Jennifer Jackson said...

Hi Ashely! Thanks so much for the wonderful cards! I'm so glad you could guest design for us - I really enjoyed your projects!!

Jennifer said...

Both of these are super cute!

Samantha Mann said...

absolutely adorable cards!! i looooove the softness they have but they're so fun and cute!! that snowman is so happy and cheerful paperpieced like that and the penguin is too much fun!!! seriously, i keep comign back to look at your cards, they're awesome!!

Cris said...

Those are the cutest images ever!! Love both cards, they are adorable!!!