Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Winner, winner!

Hi Everyone!
 
I'm back to share the winner of Handmade Cards! Congratulations to...
 
Blogger Mary-Anne V said...
Love how you pleated the washi and used the kraft base! Wonderful card. My fav. crafting supply right now is washi.
September 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM
 
Mary-Anne V please email me at cherryhilldesign at hotmail dot com and I will have your magazine sent to you! :)
 
Want a peek at a few of my cards in Handmade Cards? These were shared over on the Paper Crafts Connection blog and the Moxie Fab World blog earlier but I thought I would put them here to just in case you missed them. I can't wait for the issue to come out!
 
 

 

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

מתנות מקוריות said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
מתנות מקוריות said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Harder said...

LOVE these!!!!