Thursday, May 16, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Cards

Hey! This week has been teacher appreciation week at my kids' school. I made cards for both of their teachers using Lawn Fawns SUPER cute A Good Apple set! Eep, so cute!
 

On the first card I made a fun sketchy background with Lucky Stars, Interlocking Backdrops  and Blue Skies. I created a white board with A Good Apple stamping each of sentiments in two inks.
 


My second card is very similar but on this one I created a background with the white board/ chalk board stamp and added a few stars from Blue Skies. "You're awesome" is from So Much to Say.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

These are so adorable! Love how you used these new sets

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog structure! How lengthy have you ever
been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy.
The entire glance of your site is excellent, as well
as the content material!

Look at my blog post ... christian louboutin outlet

Yainea said...

Love both cards, so cute! The backgrounds are stunning, love the mix of stamps!!

benny parker said...

thank you greeting cards will help you make known, at the same time, the appreciative side of you and as well the pleasant one, these are lovely and attractive, thanks for sharing.

Online e birthday cards for friends