Thursday, April 25, 2013

PTI April 2013 Blog Hop - Tilted

Hi Everyone! I'm having a little fun today and joining the PTI blog hop. This month's challenge is...

...TILTED!
 
Here is what I came up with...
 

I just LOVE my Mini Blooms PTI Stamp set. I stamped the setiment on a piece of white tilted cardstock then stamped the flowers in soft stone. I created a simple wrap around banner out of cardstock behind the sentiment panel (trendy and SO easy!) I finished my stamping off with the mini blooms again on the kraft base in white ink.
 
Thanks for hopping by!

9 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card! I love everything about it!

C Wu said...

awesome design. love the wrap around banner and the mini blooms in soft stone.

Kathryn A said...

And I love what you've done with your mini blooms set!! Great card!

Holly Ann said...

That's so pretty, Ashley! Love it. :-)

Gexton said...

Hi Everyone! I'm having a little fun today and joining the PTI blog hop.
granite edmonton
edmonton granite

Petti said...

Love your design!

Tanja said...

This is a cleverly designed card! I love the soft flowers stamped on white cardstock and then continued on the kraft in white ink. I love how the banner is tilted but the sentiment is straight.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the wrap around banner!

Emily Leiphart said...

So pretty!! I love how you tucked in the ends of the banners on opposite sides.