Sunday, March 31, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - Butterflies

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great Easter weekend! This week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge is all about....
 
 
Butterflies!!!
 
I was not only inspired by the butterfly theme but I also drew a little inspiration from the colors and the layout of the fun picture Kim chose for the week.

 
I used stamps from Whirligigs, Cuteasaurus plus Butterfly 1 Dies and Due Die 1. :)
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can find time to play in the fun challenge!
 
Check out more inspiration from....

 


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I LOOOOOOOOVE the idea of finding inspiration in that photo too! TOTALLY missed that before-- LOOOOOOOOVE! LOVE this entire card:) YOU ROCK!

The Paper Parade said...

Ashley, these colors you used are so fresh and bright! I love that grey frame you created, and all those stamped circles look awesome :)