Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - Cool Shades

Hi Everyone! Its the start of a new Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge! This week its all about these fun colors...
 

(tangerine, deep orange, lime, lemon)
 
Here is my take...
 

 
I used Metropolis to create this trendy city scene. Just a few quick tips... First, I masked off the bottom line of the city stamps so I could make the building appear taller. Second, I trimmed one of the buildings on the dark orange level to add a little variety to the scene.
 
Hope you join in the fun this week!
 
AND don't forget to check out the other Sparks DT cards...


3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that layered kraft (or light grey) on white-- with the layered cityscape! This is a fab card--great use of these colors!! <3

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Great use of the colors, thanks for the challenge inspiration!

The Paper Parade said...

Ashley, this card is SO mod!! I love the different colors and patterns in the cityscape, and the twine tied around the bottom is the perfect touch :)