Sunday, December 2, 2012

PS Sparks Trend Watch - Polaroid Tree

Hello Everyone! How about another fun Paper Smooches Sparks challenge??

 
This week its all about cameras and polaroids! Fun, right?
 


 
I decided to make a polaroid Christmas tree! I stamp images from Freezy Fellas on 1x1 inch squares. I added a few other images from Joyful Greetings and Chilly Chums to complete my polaroid snap shots. The are all stacked on top of a few stamped circles from Whirligigs.
 


 
Hope you get a chance to play along this week! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Ash!! This is sooooo cute! I love love love this polaroid tree! FUN design and great colors! You rocked this challenge! FAB!

Lori said...

How fun! Love the way you arranged all those little Polaroids! And the bright dotted frames--too cute!

The Paper Parade said...

A polaroid Christmas tree?! What a fabulous idea! You are too creative :) it turned out so awesome!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is the cutest, Ashley! I love your polaroid tree!

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web
page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.
My weblog :: cheap jerseys

Anonymous said...

It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is good for my knowledge. thanks admin
My page - nfl jerseys custom

Anonymous said...

It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is good for my knowledge. thanks admin
Also see my web site: nfl jerseys custom