Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Paper Smooches Sparks Color Challenge

Hi Everyone! Its time for another Paper Smooches Sparks challenge! This week its all about color!
 

Here are the colors...
 

(red, green, yellow and white)
 
I love watching the trends in paper crafting. Lately I've seen A LOT of word bubbles. They've been around for awhile but the trend has been growing recently and I LOVE it! I made my own backround design using He Said She Said and added some cute stamps from Woofer and Tweeters.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have time to play!
 
Check out the other Sparks design team member blogs for more inspiration...

2 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Oh man, what a cool background you created using the word bubbles! And then that adorable focal point with the bird and pinked circle! I love it :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO cute! I love how you created that background with the speech bubbles! I LOVE that little birdie too! You nailed this color story:) FUN!!