Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Balloon Bunny

Hi Everyone! We are still enjoying the sun here. We went to a party in the park this morning that included performing pigs, equestrian vaulting, dog agility, pony rides and a pancake breakfast. The events were all coordinated as a fundraiser to keep the park open. Fun times, good cause.

Next up for today is a 2 year old girly birthday party! My son was chasing bunnies in the park with her last week so I immediately thought of this fun Penny Black bunny stamp when I was planning her card. I altered the image to include two balloons. You could easily customize this card with several more balloons or different colors to fit a young boy or girl of any age!

The balloons and bunny were stamped on colored cardstock and shaded with colored pencils (one of my favorite tricks). I added Glossy Accents to the balloons to make them shine!

Thanks for stopping by today!

I'll add the supply list later....when I get back from the party. ;)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable card, Ashley! Love it!

Virginia L. said...

SO cretive! I love how you use this Easter-like bunny stamp for a birthday card! ADORABLE!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute image! We had a bunny who would turn his back to us while he sat in his cage! This so reminds me of him....The glossy balloons are too cool!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a CUTE card Ashley...Love this!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet looking card! love the bunny...

http://scrapcollector.blogspot.com/

Kryssi said...

super sweet, ashley!

Barb said...

What a sweet image! Love the soft colors you used! Adorable card, Ashley!

Tiffany said...

Sweet Ashley, this is just sooo adorable! Love it!

Vanessa said...

This is adorable!! Love it!

Barbara said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the way that you added the extra balloon and the strings hanging down. I can't wait to see all of your PB cards. :-)

Alice Wertz said...

awww... this makes me smile!! too cute!! love the balloons and the fab design!