Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Balloon Bunny

Hi Everyone! We are still enjoying the sun here. We went to a party in the park this morning that included performing pigs, equestrian vaulting, dog agility, pony rides and a pancake breakfast. The events were all coordinated as a fundraiser to keep the park open. Fun times, good cause.

Next up for today is a 2 year old girly birthday party! My son was chasing bunnies in the park with her last week so I immediately thought of this fun Penny Black bunny stamp when I was planning her card. I altered the image to include two balloons. You could easily customize this card with several more balloons or different colors to fit a young boy or girl of any age!

The balloons and bunny were stamped on colored cardstock and shaded with colored pencils (one of my favorite tricks). I added Glossy Accents to the balloons to make them shine!

Thanks for stopping by today!

I'll add the supply list later....when I get back from the party. ;)

Comments

Sarah J Moerman said…
Adorable card, Ashley! Love it!
Virginia L. said…
SO cretive! I love how you use this Easter-like bunny stamp for a birthday card! ADORABLE!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute image! We had a bunny who would turn his back to us while he sat in his cage! This so reminds me of him....The glossy balloons are too cool!
Kelly Booth said…
Such a CUTE card Ashley...Love this!!
Anonymous said…
Sweet looking card! love the bunny...

http://scrapcollector.blogspot.com/
Kryssi said…
super sweet, ashley!
Barb said…
What a sweet image! Love the soft colors you used! Adorable card, Ashley!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Sweet Ashley, this is just sooo adorable! Love it!
Vanessa said…
This is adorable!! Love it!
Barbara said…
This is such a pretty card! I love the way that you added the extra balloon and the strings hanging down. I can't wait to see all of your PB cards. :-)
Alice said…
awww... this makes me smile!! too cute!! love the balloons and the fab design!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...