Monday, September 21, 2009

Sketch & Learning

Hi Everyone! Its Sketchfest day two!!! I really enjoyed working with the sketches for this event!



I also want to share the card I created for last week's Hero Arts challenge. The challenge was to create a card based on something recently learned. Well, I've learned pretty much everything I know from the Hero Arts designers so this card is a collection of fun things I've learned over the last year and a half. It also includes my newest learning challenge....copics.

For the flower I stamped the pink harringbone patterned, stamped the flower outline, then shaded it all in with three colors of copic markers.

3 comments:

Jane said...

gorgeous cards!!

Kelly Booth said...

Love both Cards Ashley but your Froggies are so darn CUTE....

Spardha said...

Both the cards are equally pretty.. sply luv the friend caption in the first one! :)