Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My First ATC

Hey Everyone! Happy Wednesday! It is Wednesday, right? Its been one of those weeks. Anyways, I'm super excited about this week's Hero Arts challenge....ATCs (artist trading cards)! Sorta like a baseball card of the craft world. For those of you who don't know they are 2.5 x 3.5 inches so the "canvas" is much smaller than the normal 4.25 inch square or 4.25 x 5.5 inch card. My creativity has been a little dried up lately and this was just the pick me up I needed!

Materials:
Stamps: Hero Arts Heart Winged Butterfly, Woodgrain Design Block, Scalloped Borders
Ink: Hero Arts Pink Shadow Ink, Peeled Paint Distress Ink, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Memories Black
Paper: PTI, Basic Grey
Other: Hero Arts Buttons, Unknown Pom Pom Ribbon


6 comments:

Tricia said...

super sweet and I love the butterfly on this@!

Jane said...

this is so darn ADORABLE!!! love it!

Diana said...

Really fun Ashley

laura vegas said...

that is so cute! i tried to do one of these ATC cards once ... it was just too little for me. lol!

Virginia L. said...

Love the layering you did! Your ATC is so fun to look at !! Fabulous job, Ashley!!

Vanessa Middleton said...

That is so adorable!!! I love the wood grain background, the butterfly (since they ARE my fave) and the pompom ribbon!