Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shape Challenge at Caardvarks

Hey Everybody! I'm back to let you know about another fun challenge that just started over at Caardvarks. Its all about shapes! Just create a card in any shape (other that the usual square & rectangle) and be entered to win a prize!!! Check out the details HERE.

For my card I created an ow.! Love them!!! I kept this little guy pretty simple and just focused on the shape. I created the template from scratch based on a stuffed animal my daughter has from Pottery Barn Kids. I can just imagine making a whole family of these little guys...wouldn't that be fun?

[PBK Owl Card]
Paper: PTI
Stamps: Hero Arts Raindrop Background
Ink: PTI Ink, Hero Arts Flower, American Crafts Buttons

Thanks for stopping by! Have fun with this challenge and be sure it drop a note if you make your own owl shaped card! I would love to see 'em!

7 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the Owl you created...he is SOOOO Cute!!
Glad you are creating some...I bet it is hard with two little ones!

Laura B. said...

So stinkin' brilliant!! Love it!

krolski (kathy) said...

Great Card Ashley, love it! It's really cute. Love the feet especially. :)

Anne said...

Hi, Ashley! Adorable owl! :-)

Lucy, England said...

Adorable owl Ashley. I hope you are well :)

Diana said...

so fun Ashley!

SmilynStef said...

This guy is adorable ... love the flower at the top and those cute little feet.