Hi Friends! Welcome to the Avery Elle Summer Release blog hop! If you are hopin' along you should be arriving form Amy Kolling's blog! Isn't she amazing!?
Today I'm sharing the beautiful set called Blooming. I started the card by die cutting the large flower frame. Embosing in white can be tricky so I die cut FIRST, then lined up my stamp then embossed. I'm sure happy with the results!
Next, I water colored the image with Avery Elle's amazing line of liquid watercolors. Next I cut out a piece of card stock to fit behind the frame and stamped it with the perfectly sized sentiment.
I finished the card with more liquid watercolors and twine. I can't wait for you to visit Elena Roussakis's blog! She is next in the hop! If you need to start from the beginning you can click HERE.
As always, there is an amazing price. Here are the details on how to be entered to win....
To celebrate our Summer 2018 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 13th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 14th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)