Welcome to the Avery Elle blog hop! I'm excited to share one of the new sets being released! You won't want to miss out on all of the other inspiration so after you check out this card, hop on over to see what Elena Roussakis made!
Today I'm featuring Sledding Critters! These are the critters you've come to love over the last several releases and now they are all jam packed in an adorable sled.
I love this stamp because it really makes the whole card for you. I stamped, colored and die cut the image. Next, I lightly inked the sledding hill with Distress Inks.
I cut a piece of black card stock and embossed a sentiment from the set. Adding two pieces of black card stock on either side, with a little flag cut on the ends makes a quick and easy DIY banner.
I finished the card with sequins and mounted it on some patterned paper.
Here are all the hop details!
Ashley Marcu (you are here)
To celebrate our Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 13th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 14th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)