Welcome to the Avery Elle Summer Release blog hop!
My card to features the mini stamp set Aloha plus a sentiment added from Floral Bouquet.
To create my card I stamped the coconut drink and pineapple from Aloha. Next, I colored them with Copics and die cut them out.
To create the frame I used Scalloped Pierced Rectangles. The background was blended with Distress Ink. I finished the card with a sentiment from Floral Bouquet and Raspberry twine.
Aloha and have fun on the rest of the hop!
Ashley Marcu (you are here)
To celebrate our Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 14th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 15th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)