Thursday, March 16, 2017

Avery Elle Shaker Card


It's time to party! Today's card feature's Avery Elle's More Furry Friends, Time to Party and Scalloped Pierced Rectangle dies. This combo makes such a fun shaker card!


To create the card I die cut the largest Scalloped Pierced Rectangle and remove only the center of the die. Next, I stamped and die cut the adorable cat and the party balloons and colored them with Copics. I added string to the balloons and adhered them to the front of my card. To create the shaker I added foam adhesive (two layers!) on the back around the frame and put lots of Pretty Pink Posh sequins inside. The background was created with Distress Oxide. I LOVE how smooth these new inks are. They blend so easily and are my current go to inks.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: