Skip to main content

Avery Elle Spring Release Blog Hop


Welcome! I can't wait to share the new More Furry Friends stamp set from Avery Elle!


I started my card by stamping, die cutting and coloring lots of fun animals from the set. I actually colored twice as many as I ended up putting on this card because they are just so fun!

Once I had my animals, I stamped and die cut the hats, ball and fish. Notice the rainbow pattern?? ;)


I made the scene by adding the new fence from Picket Fences die. I love how it grounds the animals and brings the scene to life. Finally, I embossed the sentiment and adhered all of my pieces to the card.


Now, here are the details on where to hop and how you can win! Go explore and enjoy all of the new products from Avery Elle!

Karolyn Loncon 
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu (me)
Maska Vanacker 

To celebrate our Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 12th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 13th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.

To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)

Comments

Mel said…
These kitties are totally adorable!
froggers said…
I grew up with a father that was quite fond of puns. When i see one I always think of him and smile. The animals are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Elise Smith said…
These are the cutest critters! And the sentiment made me smile :)
Becca Yahrling said…
Lovely card. Love this sweet furry friends set.
Lisa Petrella said…
Super cute! Love those adorable new furry friends and the fun sentiments!!!
Sue D said…
Perfect sentiment for these cute animals.
Jennifer T said…
So cute! Love that ink blended background, really pulls everything together!
Lindarub said…
Love all the animals on your card.
Ann said…
So cute, love that little dog.
Amy C. said…
Love those party hats! Pretty coloring!
joyfuljan said…
Such a cute card. I love the coloring on the critters!
Hamutal Shafrir said…
Adorable card! Beautiful coloring!
Angela Walters said…
I love animals, so More Furry Friends was bound to be at the top of my wish list! Great job showing off how cute these little critters are! Love them!
Arianna Barbara said…
1. Wow! Such adorable card!!!
Arianna Barbara said…
3. Follow Avery Elle on Facebook as Arianna Barbara and I shared about the contest with all my friends https://www.facebook.com/arianna.barbara.1/posts/1282546328492980?pnref=story
Arianna Barbara said…
4. Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest as Arianna Barbara
Arianna Barbara said…
5. I'm already Avery Elle's blog follower.
Arianna Barbara said…
6. I'm already joining Avery Elle's Flickr group as Arianna Barbara (raggiodiluce82)
Kathy H said…
Love these critters!
Sabrina said…
Your card is so stinkin' cute and way to much fun!!
Debbie Rumpza said…
So cute... I love your soft coloring...
Daria Z. said…
This is just too cute or words! Love how you colored the kitties - such a sweet scene.
Judie said…
Super cute and adorable! Love those little kitties!
McStamper said…
Love your adorable card.
Mary Holshouser said…
I lost my puppy this summer.
this little guy would be a welcome substitute.
the grouping is darling.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.
Kentucky Daisy said…
Love this FUN card!! The new Avery Elle stamps make such a great centerpiece in this design, and I can't help but smile as I look at these cute images! I'm ready to "paw-ty!" :)
Laurie said…
So cute!! Love the little critters!!
FeM said…
Adorable!!!!!!!
Deborah Kaye said…
Your card is so cute! I really like your coloring on the animals. Awesome!
Mary-Anne V said…
Such a cute card ...great colouring of the animals and love the sentiment.
What a cute card. The cats and dog are adorable.
Laura Peddicord said…
I love furry fun animals and with the cutest sentiment. Thank you for sharing. It is a terrific card.
Kate B said…
Adorable card! The animals are colored so well!
Denise Bryant said…
Love the kitties and pup! Darling card!
Unknown said…
CUTE!!! I just love the new picket fence die set. There are so many times I wished I had something just like it. It's definitely on my wish list now!

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Smooches Blog Hop!

It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW  Paper Smooches  AUGUST release with you!  FOUR  new  stamps and EIGHT  new  dies will be available to purchase on July 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products  HERE .   To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!  The prize - a  $25 . gift code to choose what you like at the  PS online store . Here are the details: FOUR  winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the  PS Blog  to win the $25. prize. Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win!  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)  Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 4th to leave a comment.  Please check the  Paper Smooches blog  on ...

Top Cards Part 1 & GIVEAWAY!

*** IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING A COMMENT GO TO www.cherryhilldesign.blogspot.com *** I don't know why but entering my site through www.cherryhilldesign.com is not allowing the user to leave comments but entering through blogger works just fine. Happy commenting. :) Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite cards (Part 1) from 2012 AND I'm participating in the Season's Giving Blog Hop. Its a HUGE giveaway blog hopping extravaganza! :) Hop around and try to win some free stuff. Easy right? My prize pack is listed below along with the other participating blogs. To win my prize pack just leave a comment on this post by January 1st at midnight PST and come back to see if you won on the 2nd. :)   Enjoy a few cards and don't forget to leave a comment. :)   This "You Rock" card is in the new 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue. The issue is amazing. ;) One of my all time favs.     T...

Mama Elephant Stampede!

Welcome to the Mama Elephant Release Design Team blog hop! The newest release is now live and available for purchase in the store! www.mamaelephant.com I created a card with three of the new stamp sets. It features Freestyle Florals plus stamps from Zenith Borders and Bear Hugs.  I started by die cutting a white mat from Femme Frames . Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Freestyle Florals in several colors of pigment ink . I sponged a few coordinating colors around the edges. Next I die cut a tag from Tags a Lot . I didn't need the entire tag so I used the Femme Frames die again to trim off the top which added the stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment from Bear Hugs and the branches from Femme Frames. The card was finished with my favorite background from Zenith Borders. This is a knock out release. I know you'll love it! To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is picking 3 winners to win their choice of stamp set...