Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Scoop & More

Ice cream trucks are the best. Do you love them? I know my kids do. I wish the truck that drove around our neighborhood was as cute as the one from The Scoop. ;)


I had such a fun time decorating and coloring this truck and I LOVE the way the die cuts out the window of the truck. Clever, right?

It's so hard to choose a favorite from the Avery Elle release but mine might have to be That Bites. I mean, these fish...they are so cute, mean, ugly and adorable all at the same time. I can't wait to make more cards with them!


Stamps & Dies Used:

1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Hi Ashley, SUPER DUPER double scoop of FUN is this card!!!! We actually had the ice cream man arrive yesterday... they were out of my faves...but the kids all around were all happy with whatever they can get, right Love the little water droplet touches! Sweet coloring. Happy Summer!