Friday, June 19, 2015

Mama Elephant: Charmed

Hi Everyone! Ready for more Mama Elephant?!?!


Today's card features the new Charmed stamp set with coordinating dies. I started by stamping the wreath and using the dies to cut it out, Then I die cut an additional wreath from green cardstock. The two wreaths together make a fun statement. :) Next, I stamped, die cut and colored the wreath, banner and heart. I layered them all together and added a few embellishments. Ta da! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Lovely! I like how you added the pattern paper, it just makes the card even more special!

Hattie Hatcheck said...

Cute.

Cheryl Johnson said...

Very cute card!

Gail said...

Awe - these animal creations are so adorable - TFS - -Thank you for offering the hop - I have it listed on my blog - http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
with a link so others can join in - have a blessed day!

craftymom205 said...

Cute cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com