It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JUNE release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on May 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, May 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, June 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Julia Stainton is filling in for Emily and Kristina Werner is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in June!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Okay, now for a sneak peek at the new release!! Yay! The new Clipboard Two stamp set has so many fun images. I used the large clip grab on to a few tags and dies. So fun!
I created the blue tag with Gift Tag 2 Dies and cut the star out with Stars Dies. The red piece is the bottom of the Bookmark Die. I used the Gift Tag 2 Dies again for the white tag with a sentiment from Smarty Pants (one of my all time favorite stamp sets!). The cluster was finished off with another star from Stars Dies and then I added a layer of patterned paper with a little washi, enamel dots and a sequin. :)
I think the large clip hold everything together perfectly and is a great focal point for this card.
I can't wait to hop along with you! Let's see what every one else created!